Thank you for reviewing the website of Australian Migration Consultancy Services. The following terms and conditions of use shall apply to all visitors viewing and/or using the Australian Migration Consultancy Services website (“the Website”). By viewing and/or using the Website you acknowledge and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of use, then you must immediately stop accessing the Website.
- The contents of the Website and all copyrights residing in or relating to the contents or any part thereof are owned by Australian Migration Consultancy Services and/or its licensors. You are permitted to download and print the contents of the Website solely for your personal use. The contents of the Website must not be copied or reproduced, used or otherwise dealt with for any other reason. You are not entitled to incorporate (in whole or in part) the contents of the Website in other work or publication (whether in printed, electronic or any other form), modify or redistribute the contents of the Website, reproduce, link, frame or deep-link it on any other website without the express written permission of Australian Migration Consultancy Services. You are not entitled to use the contents of the Website for commercial exploitation under any circumstances.
- The contents of the Website are provided for general information purposes only, to inform you about the services of Australian Migration Consultancy Services and the process involved in requesting this service
- The contents of the Website are provided in good faith, but no warranty or representation is given that the contents are accurate, complete or up to date. Use of the contents of the Website is at your own risk. While Australian Migration Consultancy Services takes reasonable precautions to prevent computer viruses and other malicious programs on the Website no liability is accepted for them. In no event will Australian Migration Consultancy Services be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from corruption or loss of data or loss of profits arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- Information transmitted via the Website will pass over public telecommunications networks. Australian Migration Consultancy Services makes no representation or warranty that the operation of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free and disclaims all liability in respect thereof.
- The Website may contain links to other websites. Australian Migration Consultancy Services accepts no responsibility or liability for any material supplied by or contained on any third party website, which is linked from or to the Website, or any use of personal data by such third party. Australian Migration Consultancy Services has no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the contents or views contained within them.
- These terms and conditions of use are governed by the Laws of New Zealand. By visiting the Website visitors agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the New Zealand Courts.
Australian Migration Consultancy Services consider your privacy to be a very important matter. We do not collect or use personal data for any purpose other than to send information requested by you or to refer to an advisor who can help you. We do retain your information to send you updates and follow up emails until you advise that you do not require the same . We will not disclose your personal data to other organizations outside Australian Migration Consultancy Services, including government institutions and authorities, without your permission. Personal data you leave with us while using our site and services may be seen by our employees who are obliged, by their contract with us and by New Zealand law, to respect your confidentiality.
There are two types of cookies (a “cookie” is a small piece of computer code placed in one computer by another); “session cookies” which expire and “persistent cookies” which do not. The Australian Migration Consultancy Services website does use session cookies to help us record site usage statistics, but they expire when you close your browser. We do not use persistent cookies.
We have security policies, rules and technical measures in place that protect data under our control from:
- unauthorized access
- improper use or disclosure
- unauthorized modification
- unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
These are reviewed and upgraded to keep us one jump ahead.
Your access to your data
If you have supplied personal contact information to use on-line services, you can ask our web manager to give you a copy and make any changes you require.
If you have any questions in relation to the above, contact the main administration email address